Last Updated: Oct 23, 2023
When you visit the website asimovo.com or the Asimovo platform your personal data may be processed. Asimovo was founded with the philosophy that users retain ownership of their personal data. We know that the manner in which your data is handled and whether it is distributed is important to you. Your privacy is also very important to Asimovo and we take your privacy very seriously. We therefore adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This means that we:
- Clearly record our purposes before we process your personal data, through this privacy and cookie statement;
- Store as little personal data as possible and only the data that is necessary for our purposes;
- Request explicit permission for the processing of your personal data, if permission is required;
- Take necessary security measures to protect your personal information. We also impose these obligations on parties that process personal data for us;
- Respect your rights, such as the right to view, correct or delete your personal data processed by us.
This privacy and cookie statement applies to the processing of data for which Asimovo is responsible. This is the case for the data that we collect from you, when you visit the website or when you use the platform. For the processing of the personal data that we obtain from you in this way, we determine the purpose and the means. This means that we are your point of contact for these data processing operations.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information when you use the Asimovo platform:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, and contact details, which you provide when registering for an account or communicating with us.
- Usage Data: We collect information about how you interact with our platform, such as your IP address, browser type, device information, and actions you take while using our services.
- Robot Data: Any data related to the robots or robot projects you create or manage on our platform, which may include design specifications and testing results.
Processing of personal data
In this privacy and cookie statement we explain what we do at Asimovo with information that we learn about you. Below is indicated per subject which data we obtain from you and how long we keep this data, for what purpose this is done and on what basis. A distinction is made between the data we collect from you when you visit our website and the data we obtain from you when you use our platform.
What about cookies and other technology?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of text files that are stored by your web browser on your hard drive. These technologies tell us which parts of the website you have visited and optimise the website for you. They are also used to analyse and improve the design and functionalities of the services.
These cookies collect the following information from you:
- IP address;
- Cookie ID;
- Website and click behaviour;
- Referer URL.